Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Power of Forgiveness is possible because of what Jesus did on the cross

What would you do if your son or daughter were hit and killed by a distracted driver? Would you have the power to forgive that person who took your child's life?
What would you do if your wife was killed in  a hit and run accident? Would you have the power to forgive the person responsible for her death?
What would you do if your husband was killed in a work place shooting? Would you have the power to forgive the one responsible for taking your husband's life?
What would you do if your spouse left you and never returned? Would you be able to forgive that person?
God has given us a model of forgiveness when Jesus died a horrible death on the cross so that we might experience freedom from the power of sin.  Watch this powerful video as seen through the eyes of Grey's
Anatomy.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus is our model for forgiveness. He forgave you for all of your wrong doing and took your wrong doing to the cross where he died. Right now Jesus is standing at the door of your heart waiting for you to invite him in.Inviting him in assures that you will have eternal life once life on this planet ends. Simply saying these words "Dear Jesus, I know you died for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart to be with me forever. I know that you paid the price for my wrong doing, my impure thoughts, and all my sins. Thank you for paying the price of my sin and I rejoice knowing that I will now have eternal life because of what you did on the cross.

    ReplyDelete