Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2020

As we travel through troubled times I have to remind myself of my faith in Jesus Christ, my redeemer, because he lives.


As I watched the video images of the looting at the Target store on in Minneapolis
by people who felt harmed by the police brutality incident of one of their own
killed for no reason and then dragged to a waiting ambulance 
with EMT's in  waiting..

I am reminded that my Savior, Jesus Christ was killed for no reason and left
to hang on the Cross until he took his final breath
I believe in  Jesus Christ who one day will bring those injustices home 
and make everyone harmed by them 
whole again

I believe in Jesus Christ because my redeemer lives
He rose again from the dead from a stone that had been rolled away
Before he ascended to heaven he promised to send his holy spirit to us
to whisper promises of hope 

that he would make all things whole again
to those who were harmed by human actions
My redeemer lives and He can live inside you simply saying this prayer


Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

I believe because my redeemer lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment