Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Despite this pain from this world, it is well with my soul




he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Psalm 23:3

My favorite day,

rising on the Sabbath to

sit at your footstool to praise your name

despite feeling pain and despair,

missing those who left me way too soon,

loved ones,

I thought would be there for me

to celebrate life's special moments

birthdays and other special holidays

who

in the blink of an eye

left me so soon

I've reminded by the tragedy

that you, oh Lord, walk with me every painful step

of this journey

through this pain,

you're making me more like Jesus

one teardrop at a time

Which is why my favorite day is worshipping you

on the Sabbath day

to be plugged into the power of your

holy spirit

to be filled with Your strength

a strength the world lacks

You, alone, give me the hope to live each day!

to shine this hope to others around me

no matter what happens in this life

You

are there for them

to walk with them each painful step of this

journey!

1 comment:

  1. I love this song. It speaks to the hurting heart. It is a reminder that our Lord Jesus is always there for us regardless of what we might be going through.

    ReplyDelete