Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life- even in this corona virus world.

 



19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

I recently reconnected with a good friend from the past. Roger Peterson start ed and operated the Stem short term missions organization to help introduce Christian's to the love for bringing the good news to some of the most impoverished countries in the world. I went on one of those trips and I believe that experienced changed my outlook on the way I see life in America. Interestingly, I married a woman who spent 3 years in Haiti as a English teacher. She too was impacted by that experience. There are many people in this world who are filled with anxiety over the uncertainty of where life is going as we battle the Corona virus. Isolation followed by anxiety seem to be strongholds in God's people- many who never attended church, sat in a bible study, or even knew a person with a Christian faith. If you are one of those people, I want to assure you that God hasn't abandoned you for He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for you and his promises to come take root in your life simply through a prayer of invite asking him to forgive you for you sin's and taking the throne of your life. God does love you and has a wonderful plan for your life! I encourage you to read the gospel of John because it is a book that will help you understand who Jesus Christ was and what he did for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment