Translate

Friday, July 6, 2018

No matter what happens to us in this life our task as believers in Christ is to always put God first.




The bible is God's love story to mankind. Just when you feel alone and isolated, we are reminded through God's word his precious love for each of us. This was a post from a while ago that I thought worthwhile to post again. As I look out the window this morning it isn't raining, but in 2015 on this day it was.



This morning as the gentle rain fell I read from the book of Psalms. I was reminded by these words in chapter 42:


Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation[c] 6 and my God.



No matter what happens that startles you we have an awesome God who wants to be part of your life on this day..it may be raining all day cascading your soul downward and it may be thundering outside, but we have a God that wants to fill the empty spaces of your soul and give your reason to praise him!

No comments:

Post a Comment