Translate

Friday, July 27, 2018

Grace Got You





Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:3

Life, if we look hard enough, will bring smiles to your face!  Not long after our loss, my wife and I got involved in a ballroom dance ministry where we learned the dance steps that helped me to lead and her to follow. For anyone experiencing loss, you learn quickly that each person grieves differently, like two ships passing in the night. I learned in my grief that because I have the holy spirit residing in me, I have a never-ending joy bubbling up that gives me a reason to smile, to laugh, and enjoy life again. 

Whereas we are sad following a loss, we can't remain in that box forever. Eventually, we have to continue living.  So, put your headphones on and try not to smile watching this video clip while listening to these lyrics.

You may just find yourself toe-tapping along with the beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment