Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

In the over all scheme of things, it is our faith that helps us survive our traumatic losses

>16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Linda and I have begun watching this well done series on the biblical events portrayed in the bible. The words, images,and the acting will bring your personal bible to life. In fact, the creator of this show encourages everyone to have their bibles near them as you watch. In John 3:16 we are reminded that God wants no one to perish. He gave all of us his only Son, that whover believes him shall not perish but have eternal life. No matter what your world view might be, God died for you. No matter what your life style choices, God died for you. He wants everyone to come to Him to experience life eternal.

My life wasn't the same after I accepted Jesus Christ into my life in the late winter/early spring 1974. Life, of course, wasn't easy, but what I saw was my living Savior walking side by side me through all the storms of life. This same God wants to be your redeemer. Won't you invite Jesus into your life today? Simply invite Jesus with this simple prayer.

Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer.

If you said this prayer, you can be assured that Christ is in your heart as evidence with the following verses.

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. John 3:36

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:11-12

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 >

No comments:

Post a Comment