Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2016

There is nothing too great for God to handle....cry out to Him.



Bless the Lord
because he has listened to my request for mercy!
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield.
My heart trusts him.
I was helped, my heart rejoiced,
and I thank him with my song.
8 The Lord is his people’s strength;
he is a fortress of protection for his anointed one.
9 Save your people, God!
Bless your possession!
Shepherd them and carry them for all time!

Yesterday, I read a post from a good friend of mine who has been struggling with a significant immune disease, who was recently been told of a serious Sepsis infection. No sooner than he wrote that post, prayers of many filtered to the king of Kings, lord of Lords, our mighty King Jesus. A later post revealed that a miracle had happened because the Sepsis seemed to be diminishing to the point where the doctors were talking discharge.

I was reminded through his story that we still do have a mighty God who is in the business of doing miracles. There is no problem in this life that God cannot fix, even in the face of losing someone close to us. He desires us to do what David did in the Psalms to cry out to God and seek his guidance on all matters that severely inflict our lives.

loss of a spouse----cry out to Jesus
loss of a child--cry out to Jesus
struggling with drug addiction--cry out to Jesus
loss of a job---cry out to Jesus
separation and divorce---cry out to Jesus
studying for that tough final in school---cry out to Jesus
Not sure what to do as a life's work-----cry out to Jesus

There is nothing in this life that is too great of a burden for God to carry. He loves you as his own because you were fearfully and wonderfully made by the intelligent designer--God! So the next time you are struggling with a life problem, go to the owners manual of life and read stories of how God worked in the lives of his people.

You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment