Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

My God lives!






14 The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you. I Corinthians 13:14



Once again, the holy spirit within me was encouraged through an hour of worship time, Adult Sunday school, the church wide prayer we had and finally dinner out with our life group.

The word that best summarizes my Sunday experience is amazing grace. It seems that the people I spoke with all had remarkable stories to share about God's healing grace and how through unspeakable pain healing takes place inside.

There was a gentleman I spoke with who 50 years ago still remembers the unspeakable horrors that happened to his family. They were believers who simply wanted to make Jesus Christ known to those who didn't know him.

Jesus helped healed him. Amazing grace best summarizes that healing.

When my family and I decided to keep the ritual of our weekly worship after our tragic loss I could hear heavenly rejoicing. 

I could sense that God was going to bring people into my life that he has healed to encourage my family. 

Attending church was different in a lot of ways after our loss, but in a good way.

God revealed to me that heaven is a very real place, not a time in space.

He revealed his biblical truths in all of it's high definition color, not the flat dimension I once saw them in.

He blessed me with rich friendships with people who had their own stories to share.

Like iron sharpens iron our lives were enriched.

Healing comes when we put one foot in front of the other, trusting God that he knows what he is doing and continue attending a Christian church near you.

Healing also comes as you listen to peoples stories of God's amazing grace in their lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment