Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Miriam's Story and Song- A 10 year old asks for forgiveness for Isis





21 Then Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, how many times should I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Should I forgive as many as seven times?”

22 Jesus said, “Not just seven times, but rather as many as seventy-seven times.[a] 23

Oh, the power of forgiveness! The sweet aroma of God's love flowing from a 10 year old Christian girl in a area surrounded by unspeakable darkness and evil. Lo, even in the valley of the shadow of death God's love is flowing. 

This video has gone viral  and is a reminder that even in darkness God will go to all extremes to prevent anyone from perishing. This little girl's testimony reminds me of the Children's prayer ministry at New Hope Church and how the prayers of innocent children flow upward  to heaven.

I think you will be encouraged by listening to this little girl's message.  Her message is a life lesson to grown ups all over to never give up, but keep praying and keeping the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment