Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Is sugar more addicting than cocaine?



Since I cut out added sugar from my diet I also have noticed the elimination of the high's and low's I normally would get.  I often would get drowsy after lunch and this impacted on my ability to focus and concentrate. The sugar lows also effected my moods and in addition complicated my grief with extended periods of sadness.

When I listened and watched this video I was astounded that low fat yogurt often had more sugar in it to replace the fat they took out.  Our food manufacturers are deceiving the food buying public by making them think their low fat products are healthy when in fact they are more harmful because of the extra added sugar in their products.  

Added sugar causes all sorts of health problems and should be avoided. I cannot tell you what to do, but I do know since I cut out added sugar I have felt healthier, eat only when I am hungry, have more energy and think more clearly. In short, the way I am right now is what God intended for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment