Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

The dark side of Duck Dynasty- I am second


For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek

I love listening to faith stories. Not only faith stories about surviving grief and loss, but also faith stories about how God has redeemed hopelessly loss people. Drugs and alcohol got the best of Duck Call inventor, Phil Robertson, until God got a hold of him.

The changes in his life were miraculous. Once a poor southern fisherman Phil invented the duck call that made millions. In this 'I am second' clip you will see not just one faith story, but also three other ones from the Duck Dynasty family. In each one you will see God's redemptive grace being woven into the fabric of their lives.

I wish your family a very happy Thanksgiving and may their 'I am second' testimony bring you encouragement today.

No comments:

Post a Comment