Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2018

The devastation caused by hurricane Michael once again reminds me how important it is to lean on our Lord for clear guidance in this world











 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. Psalm 119:105

The recent devastation in the panhandle region is a reminder that we need our Lord Jesus to guide us in life. It is so easy to be discouraged as we read the daily headlines, or listen to the words of the nightly newscaster. We forget that even they are equally disturbed by these national events like the one caused by Hurricane Michael.

Psalm 119:105 reminds us that God's word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
When devastation hits and loss of life occurs, our Lord is there to guide you through the devastation that lies around you.

Even as you learn about the loss of precious loved ones he is there to comfort you and give you a hope for tomorrow.

On a missions trip several years I was reminded of what is truly important in life when the pastor spoke that what is truly important isn't a bank account, nor an inheritance, but giving our children a faith in Christ- so that when things go bad in this world our children will find their hope in God

The recent devastation reminds us that our hope is found in the words of our Lord
People may disappear from your life, but God's word remains forever
He is always there to support you, no matter what you may be going through in this life.

He is our hope!


Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

No comments:

Post a Comment